To comply with the duty of information required by the regulations, the user who provides us with personal data must be previously informed that their data will be treated in accordance with the law that they have the rights that this grants them with reference to the so-called ARCO (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition).
For this, each and every one of the points that are reported below must be attended to Cookies
First, it is necessary to point out that the cookies used to any of the following purposes:
Only allow communication between the user’s computer and the network.
Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user. In this sense, the AEPD Working Group of Article 29 in its Opinion 4/2013 has interpreted that among the excepted cookies would be those whose purpose is:
- “User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- User interface customization cookies
- Plug-in cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content.
Thus, it can be understood that these cookies are excluded from the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI and, therefore, it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent regarding their use. On the contrary, it will be necessary to inform and obtain consent for the installation and use of any other type of cookies, both first and third party, session or persistent, being subject to the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI.
In the event that personal data of users is collected through cookies other than those indicated, it would be necessary to notify them before said cookies are activated. The regulations do not specify ways to inform and obtain consent, nor is there a single formula to fulfill this duty, but rather there are multiple systems to achieve it. A simple way to comply with your duty of information about cookies is through a system called “layered information”.
In this way, when the user accesses your website, the essential information is shown in a first layer and, if you want to complete the information, it is provided in a second layer, which you would access by clicking a button or link. Below, I detail the texts that, by way of example, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) proposes for both the first and second layers.
Information about cookies: this website uses both its own and third-party cookies. Some are essential to make the website work better; others help us to show you advertising related to your preferences through the analysis of your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, we understand that you accept their use.
Definition and function of cookies
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to the use you make from our website. To do this, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
HOW CAN YOU DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
For more information about Firefox click here.
For more information about Chrome click here.
For more information on Safari click here.
For more information about Opera click here
For more information on Internet Explorer click here.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICYl
The personal data provided electronically using the following form will be recorded in the CLIENTS AND/OR SUPPLIERS file, in order to answer queries and obtain statistical data from them.
The user can exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of written communication, clearly identifying themselves and providing a photocopy of the DNI to the following address Teobaldo Power 17, 38400, Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain. These rights can also be exercised in the terms that the applicable regulations establish and that can be consulted at www.agpd.es