Tour on La Gomera from Tenerife North
La Gomera is a volcanic and mountainous island full of deep ravines where the most striking feature is the Garajonay National Park, a mystical place that houses the best example of laurel forest in the Canary Islands. As a whole, the island of La Gomera is a Biosphere Reserve.
The excursion to La Gomera will take up the whole day and offers pick-ups in different tourist areas in the north of Tenerife to complete the transfer to the starting point, the port of Los Cristianos from where the ferry leaves for La Gomera (60 minutes).
During the day we will visit emblematic places such as the Roque de Agando, the Garajonay National Park or some villages in the north of the island such as Hermigua and Agulo where, during lunch, a demonstration of silbo gomero (a language typical of the island) will be offered.
To round off a wonderful day, we will visit the capital of the island, San Sebastián de La Gomera, making stops at the most picturesque and historic places of the town. The Torre del Conde, the church of Nuestra Señora de la Asunción or the Casa del Pozo de la Aguada.
Finally, we will board the ferry to Tenerife. We will leave you at the departure points between 17:00 and 18:00 hours approximately.
You can find information about the excursion to La Gomera by following this La Gaveta Voladora blog link.
For this excursion it is necessary to carry the DNI (national identity card) or, failing that, a valid passport.
The activity is conducted with a Spanish-speaking guide, although sometimes it could be done bilingually.
This activity requires a minimum of 15 participants. If this number is not reached, we will contact you to offer you different alternatives.
Children from 2 to 12 years of age enjoy the same services as adults. However, children under 2 years of age do not have meals and beverages included and, in addition, they must travel on the transfers seated on their parents or guardians as they do not have a reserved seat.
There is an alternative menu for celiacs and people with food intolerances but it is essential to indicate it in the comments field when making the reservation.
- Hotel Panorámica Garden – 05:05 am.
- Maritim Hotel – 05:10 am.
- Diamantes Suites – 05:15 am.
- Turquesa Hotel – 05:15 am.
- Apartamentos Teneguía – 05:20 am.
- Hotel Valle de La Orotava – 05:25 am.
- Concordia Playa – 05:30 am.
- Edificio Bel Air – 05:35 am.
- Hotel Smy Puerto De La Cruz – 05:35 am.
- Coral Teide Mar – 05:40 am.
- Hotel Riu Garoé – 05:45 am.
- Kiosco El Paragüitas – 05:45 am.
- Bar Terraza La Quintana – 05:45 am.
- Botánico Hotel – 05:45 am.
- Calle Suiza, 4, – 05:55 am.
- Parque San Antonio Hotel – 05:55 am.
- Las Águilas Hotel – 06:00 am.
- La Quinta Park Hotel – 06:05 am.
After completing the reservation the local supplier will send an email indicating the exact pick-up time and point.
|Tuesday||No field trip|
|Friday||No field trip|
|Sunday||No hay excursión|
|Booking||Subject to availability|
- Adults: 93€
- Children (2-12 years): 62€.
- Children under 2 years old: 15,50€.
- Prices include taxes (IGIC)
Pick up and transfer back to the hotel (only north zone).
Round trip ferry to La Gomera
Transfers in La Gomera
Demonstration of silbo gomero